Friday, February 20, 2009

A message for Hotel Espana guests:

"We recommend the following:
Please try to avoid the following people whom are very well known to have led many individuals intoxicated, being arrested and serious trouble with the police. (Do not be fooled by their appearance and charm.)
List of names: Gloria, Jorge, Carlos, Miguel and people associated with them."

Duly noted and avoided. Stinks to be a random schmo in Lima named Gloria, Jorge, Carlos or Miguel. I mean, in a South American city of a couple million, I am sure there is only one Carlos.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

High-larious. Appearance and charm.

m.a. said...

DON'T FORGET TO PUT ON YOUR PARTY SHOES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH.
LOVE AND HUGS AND KISSES, MOM

Anonymous said...

Today is your birthday! Happy birthday loo. I miss you and love you. I am not really sure where I am posting this-I wish there was simply a general area for posts. Anyways, Happy Birthday. Love you! xoxox

Mom Stank said...

What wonderful birthday memories you will have to share years from now! Hope it was a great day!

Pete said...

Loo:
I thought I posted three times to wish you a Happy Birthday, obviously didn't work. Did you spend it on a 26 hour bus ride or at the beach? I love you and I think you are "the girl". Stay safe you guys! Dad