Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heading Back...

Hi everyone: we are in the Little Rock airport getting ready to trek back to Colombia via Dallas and Miami. I just wanted to say a quick thanks for all of the notes and love you have send over the past few days and I promise to get back to you all soon. We also wanted to let you know we will be traveling to Miami tonight, to Colombia tomorrow and then to Ecuador on the 12th. So though we do plan to start blogging again soon, it might be a few days before you hear from us again. I loved my grandpa like the dickens and will miss hearing his sweet southern drawl on the phone every week, but I am so glad we were able to get back to celebrate his life with my family and friends. We should all be so lucky to have friends we have kept for over 80 years who come over for an ice cream and a coca-cola every day and cry for hours on end when we're gone. I know we are both looking forward to happier times, heading back to the South American sun and having more adventures to share with you.

Love,
ET

3 comments:

Mom Stank said...

Hi Kids,
I am setting Nana up to follow the blog and be able to comment as well.
Glad you are back on your way - godspeed!

Florida Nana said...

Hi Matty,
Looking forward to reading about your trip. Your Mom is here visiting with me and we are going to act like tourists and go to the State Fair today and the beach tomorrow. Got together with family last night at Rons. Enjoying the beautiful weather here in Florida. Miss you my hero!

Lnorz10 said...

Elizabeth!

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I just heard. Good luck on your travels back. Lick from Chelsea, XO Lancy