Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Trendy Blog

Okay, so neither one of us has really ever kept a blog before but it seemed like an excellent way to keep in touch with loved ones and have a record of all of the adventures from our trip. We both read a lot of blogs and Blogger seemed like the easiest way to go, so we set it up and here it is. Boo-yah. And if we get a book deal out of it? Well that is just fine by me.

So we created this little blogger page. He has limited appearance controls and could use a face lift or two, but it is what it is. And we don't have a lot of time to make him look any prettier with four days left and countless boxes to pack. So without further ado, check out the rocking features of our blog:

Pictures! We can post them but we can't caption them. Dang it.

Comments! Leave them for us. At the end of each post there is a "comment" link. You can click on it and leave us a note about the post you just read: start a deep and meaningful discussion on the essence of life or tacos, tell us you miss us, or critique our grammar, spelling and use of punctuation. (Be gentle.) It'll be so fun, we promise.

You missed it! Shame on you. Check out the sidebar under "you missed it" for all of our archived blog posts.

Follow us! On the side bar there is a section called "who cares?" That's you. No seriously, we know you do. Blogger only allows 100 people to follow us, so get in while the getting is good. Actually, I am not sure if we know 100 people, so it should be an interesting little experiment. Now I know lots of you just subscribed to the blog, or added us to your reader or are following us anonymously but anonymousness is no fun for anyone. Least of all us. So click on "follow this blog," do it publicly and add your picture so we can see your sweet faces everyday. Please, just humor me, just this once. I won't ask again.

And that, my friends, is pretty much it. We'll be back with lots of updates on last days at work, going-away party shenanigans, packing and the slight panic attack that occurred when I tried to fit everything I wanted to take into my backpack.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm following you! I CAN SEE YOU!

Michelle said...

I an official blogger follower. This is my first blogg- it took me awhile but I got it.

I was wondering how many pairs of underware you each packed? And how do you determine such a thing?

Anonymous said...

ET, sorry I missed your farewell party! I'll be an avid follower of your adventure. Take care, -J.

Bulletin Man said...

colOmbia!!!! With an O! jaja! (espaƱol for haha) ....Que le vaya bien parceros!

Anonymous said...

good luck guys....stay safe (is that a 'dad' thing to say or what?)